e-book Cause an Effect
A practical guide to designing science presentations that engage & inspire
Improve your science presentation and stand out from the crowd with the best presentation design at any conference. This practical book – by scientists, for scientists – helps you get rid of slides full of data and present with clarity instead.
- Develop a clear goal and message that sticks until long after you wrap up
- Write a story that keeps the audience engaged instead of asleep
- Design slides that communicate effectively, with PowerPoint, Prezi or any other software
- Get new presentation ideas for graphs, tables and data slides without chart junk
- See what we mean by comparing real life examples of good and bad slides
Start making your presentations better!
Read our article series with tips on how to improve your presentation and make an impact at any conference!
If you read our blogs, you’ll notice that we talk a lot about making whatever you publish about science easy to understand. This may feel repetitive sometimes. And being scientists ourselves we get wh [...]
We wrote the title with the word ‘slides’. Yes, slides. Because let’s get one thing clear first; the fact that we dislike so many presentations is not because presentations or slides are bad. What’s o [...]
You have been invited to a well-known international conference to give a presentation – what an honour! Your first thought may be to get started right away by copying graphs from your publications int [...]